Instagram Photo Download
If you're like most people, you probably have plenty of important photos and videos on your Instagram account. But what would happen if something were to occur to your account or, worse, if your content were to be deleted by moderators for some reason?
Thanks to InstaStories, there's now an easy way to save all your content and keep it safe.
Additionally, it often happens that you want to view an Instagram photo in more detail and on full screen, or save it. However, when you click on the icon, the app does not allow you to do it directly. Once again, you can use our Instagram downloader to accomplish this.
Why you should download Instagram photos
Instagram is a fantastic platform for sharing photos or videos with your friends, but it's also a valuable source of memories.
That's why it's important to download your content:
- Imagine if you want to view images offline or send something to your friends via messenger, you would lose all those pleasant moments.
- Having a copy of your Instagram DP allows you to always remember what you looked like on this social network. And if you ever decide to delete the app, you'll still have the main photo to look back on.
- Additionally, saving stories regularly is also a good idea, just in case you want to create a video in the likeness of snippets from your life.
So why not download Instagram pictures today? It only takes a few seconds, and it could save you a lot of heartache down the road.
What is InstaStories and how does it work?
InstaStories is a free web-based service that allows you to download Instagram profiles in large size in just a few simple steps:
- First, open the Instagram app and copy the URL.
- Then go to the browser and enter the username or person you need in the search bar, or paste the link.
- Next, select the Instagram picture in full size that you want to save.
- Click the Download button, and you will instantly receive it.
The best part about the website is that it not only downloads the content, but also archives it, so you can access it anytime, anywhere. Whether you're worried about losing your data or simply want a backup copy of your photos and videos, our platform is the perfect solution.
So don't wait, start saving today!
What to do if something happens to your Instagram account
You can try doing the following:
- Recover your media by following the instructions on the Instagram site.
- Create a new user and transfer your old followers and posts to the new account. You will need to save your data. Once you have downloaded it, you can then create an account and upload the data to it. This allows you to keep your subscribers, publications, as well as all your photos and videos.
- If you are unable to recover your account or transfer information, you can still download your content in its original quality from Insta. For this, you will need to use a third-party service such as InstaStories. You can save the files to your phone's camera roll or another device for safekeeping.
- If you want to permanently delete your photo, you can do it on the Instagram web page. Keep in mind that once you delete it, you will not be able to recover it or transfer the information to another account.